Many don’t know that not creating a second user account in their computer makes them exposing their private data to intruders.
In this article, I will show you how you can create a new user account in Windows 10.
Creating a secondary user account on your computer is a great way to secure your computer. Creating separate user’s accounts for your kids or other persons that shares your computer with you means that while they use your computer the way they want, their activities will not be a threat to your private files and data.
See also How to Download Windows 10 for Free
To start, we will go to
- => settings by pressing Windows Key + I key
- => Accounts
- => Family and other users
- => Add someone else to this PC
- => Enter the name for the user; the password and security questions are optional, then click Next.
- The new user account will be added to the other users’ list.
You can download Microsoft Windows 10 from here